منتديات ابناء العيدج

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتديات ابناء العيدج

منتديات ابناء العيدج

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

ثقافية - اجتماعية - سياسية - رياضية تعتني بمدينة العيدج

2 مشترك

sudan populations are divided between unity and segregation

علي العبيد مختار

المساهمات : 34
    تاريخ التسجيل : 29/07/2010
    العمر : 43
    الموقع : الرياض

sudan populations are divided between unity and segregation Empty sudan populations are divided between unity and segregation

مُساهمة  علي العبيد مختار السبت أكتوبر 16, 2010 1:09 pm

]the next year sudan will live unstable situation regarding
    its dark future
    The worry state which afflicted all the population not
    just for fear of prospective separation or the popular conference government will gain location of the oil in the
    three contradiction places but the main fear is those the
    remote aims which israel and its major companion america
    are playing leading role to achieve it ,the iraqian situation
    is not far . in my own view this is collective conspiracy
    against islamic religion aiming to crackdown our holy religion this is the biggest goal in addition to others secondary goals as monopolisation of the natural resources and using the south of sudan as undirect means to fulfil their plans at the present time I deem segregation is better than unity for several reasons
    1/ the south population embracing different religion
    2/ the remoteness from them might enable large number of the redundant to find their chances
    3/ as you see they reflected very bad culture in our universities
    4/ variation of tongue and the color may result in difficulty for dealing with them ,more detail in the next report
    قاسم مصطفى

المساهمات : 28
    تاريخ التسجيل : 07/07/2010

sudan populations are divided between unity and segregation Empty رد: sudan populations are divided between unity and segregation

مُساهمة  قاسم مصطفى الأحد أكتوبر 31, 2010 1:56 am

Hi my friend Ali really I agree with you about all you mentioned that we do not know in which side our sudan is going unity or seperation but I hope southerens choose unity .because in seperation there are many secret aims that America and Isreal want to get as you said.

مواضيع مماثلة

-

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الجمعة مايو 17, 2024 12:40 am